Saturday, October 10, 2015

Welcome to Tried & True Recipes!

Over the years I have gathered a great collection of recipes that have become a big hit with my family and friends. Of course I've had the occasional frequent flop and used a recipe that was just plain yuck. My goal with this site is to pass along recipes that I have made and were loved by my friends and family..as well as save you some money and time.
I am looking forward to sharing recipes with you all and getting your feedback.

Enjoy!
Megan

*Soon I'll have an area for you guys to submit your recipes as well. For now, feel free to put your thoughts and additions in the comment area. If you have an awesome recipe you would like to share, get in touch with me and I'll add it (of course giving you or your website credit)!

No comments:

Post a Comment